Though it seems like ransomware is old news in 2017, stats show that we still have no idea how to defend ourselves against it: 70% of companies targeted by ransomware get infected. Learn the various ways ransomware can be delivered to computers, the steps it takes to encrypt your files, and best practices you should apply immediately to minimize the damage.Are you an IT pro at a company with 150+ employees?Advertisement
- OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (7)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (5)
- All POSIX (6)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (5)
- Android (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Versatile Commodore Emulator2,769 weekly downloads
A cross-platform interpreter for many point-and-click adventure games339 weekly downloads
E-UAE Amiga emulation PowerPC JIT compiling implementation10 weekly downloads
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST!
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Remember when you wrote your games in Pascal? Well continue that fine tradition by using JEDI-SDL! Which works with Delphi, Kylix, Free Pascal, Gnu Pascal and TMT Pascal. Cross-platform game develpment has never been easier!22 weekly downloads
This is in an unofficial branch of UAE (the Ubiquitous Amiga Emulator) with the aim of bringing the features of WinUAE to non-Windows platforms such as Linux, Mac OS X, AmigaOS and BeOS.