OSI-Approved Open Source (66)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- BSD License (6)
- Boost Software License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Other License (6)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (72)
- Linux (69)
- Windows (67)
- Mac (65)
- Android (50)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (4)
- 64-bit MS Windows (10)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (11)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (18)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (11)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Modern (23)
- BSD (22)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- OS: MorphOS ×
A visual programming language based on AmigaVision's Flow editor.
Scalar is an addictive puzzle game. The goal is to assemble images from pieces that are shuffled randomly. The game is based on SDL and works on Windows, Linux and MorphOS so far.
Schism Tracker is a music editor that aims to match the look and feel of Impulse Tracker as closely as possible. This SourceForge project page is more or less abandoned -- current development is ongoing at schismtracker.org.
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
Snoopium is a system monitor for MorphOS. It displays file system activity in realtime and is a powerful tool to find out how applications work. Snoopium is based on Amiga SnoopDos.
Solitaire cardgame for Amiga computers using MUI graphics interface. Original version developed by Kai Nickel. The program(s) use(s) C as main programming language.
The Bee - multi window file manager for MorphOS (MUI). With VFS, Plugins and Hive as listers manager.
Unofficial updates for MorphOS operating system
In The Cloud Computing On Java
Shared library for archive and file unarchiving and extraction. Based on the Amiga system of same name.
YAM - The E-mail client for Amiga computers
Zaphod is a simple binary file editor for AmigaOS, MorphOS and AROS.
ZuneFIG is the Zunified version of old xfig conversion to amiga
Math program for AmigaOS and MorphOS.
To use applications users have very often to go to several different websites, download, extract and install the files manualy. MorphUp is a package manager to solve this problem...
Generate MUI GUI sourcecode from XML file
A library and tools for opening an application in accordance to a supplied URL. It is explicitly designed to be used by AmigaOS compatible operating systems such as AmigaOS3, AmigaOS4, MorphOS or AROS.
Oric-1/Atmos/Telestrat/Pravetz 8D Emulator
Vim with a MUI GUI
Connects to Yahoo and downloads Market Quotes