OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (43)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Nethack General Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Mac (61)
- Modern (61)
- Linux (59)
- BSD (53)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (53)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (8)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (28)
- All BSD Platforms (21)
- All POSIX (49)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Windows (39)
- Solaris (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The NetHack curses interface is an add-on for NetHack and Slash`EM which provides an alternate text-mode interface for these games, which has a number of advantages over the traditional TTY interface, such as dynamic window sizing and placement.
shell IRC client for Linux, FreeBSD, OSX, including < windowed > channels/privmsgs using ncurses, and FServe capability. May run as a standalone bot in the background. Official beta is available.
pork, oidentd, iplog and ocd38 weekly downloads
a fast email client for console that support pop3 and smtp protocols also with ssl connections and more paranoic futures...
A portable library to control the ICOM PCR-1000 computer controlled general purpose radio receiver and gui front ends for X, Aqua, and windows322 weekly downloads
ptyaim is a simple curses client for AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, and IRC. It runs on many Unix-like systems, and Win32.
Scopett is intended to be a program that takes a screenshot every X ammount of seconds (default is 15) and publishes the image taken on a website. It has both a console and a GTK frontend. -----------------------------------------------------------------
Text-based Intuitive Personal Information Organizer. A completely console oriented PIM that is compatible and can seamlessly operate with Apple iCal and Mozilla Calendar.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
TRASH is a secure and trusted file sharing protocol/platform inspired by the seemingly-dead WASTE project. Truthfully, we got sick of using WINE to run the Windows client because the Linux and MacOS clients were something to be desired.
Twitter command line client. Support for for basic twitter functions on linux / unix command line.
txtkit is a visual text mining tool for exploring large amounts of multilingual texts. It's an multiuser-application which mainly focuses on the process of reading and reasoning as series of decisions and events.