RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (141)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (89)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (8)
- Public Domain (4)
- Other License (3)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (159)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (8)
- 64-bit MS Windows (6)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (7)
- All POSIX (10)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (16)
- OS Portable (8)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (13)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Windows (142)
- Linux (141)
- Modern (28)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- BSD (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Perl script to rebuild Gentoo's Portage SVN/CVS installed packages, taking care of dependencies and emerge ordering.
rpp is an interpreted scripting language for easily creating new macro processing languages (or other forms of text editing languages/translations).
Ease the pain of operating a Windows Vista system with User Account Control (UAC) enabled--similar to the sudo command available for *nix systems.
uTask is a simple library for 32 bit microcontrollers (uCs) providing easy to use coroutines.
uWarranty is an open-source iPhone application that downloads and tracks Apple products (Macs, iPods, iPhones, etc.) and their warranty status. Since uWarranty uses private Apple APIs to access warranty data, it isn't allowed on the App Store.
Repository for unraid Plugins
webapp-config is the installer for web-based applications of the Gentoo Linux distribution. It is being used for the automatic setup of web applications in a virtual hosting environment.
This is only a port of the Widelands a realtime strategy game for the german tablet PC WeTab. The home site of widelands is http://widelands.org. Mor infos to widelands are there.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
moved to xtrkcad-fork