OSI-Approved Open Source (96)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (12)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (56)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- MIT License (4)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (110)
- Windows (102)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (71)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (11)
- 64-bit MS Windows (10)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- All BSD Platforms (14)
- All POSIX (29)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (7)
- OS Portable (41)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Android (53)
- Modern (53)
- BSD (30)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Project to build a six legged robot.
OpenGLEAN: A GLUT family member gone lean.
snake3d is a variant of the snake game. You are a snake in a 3d world trying to eat as many icosahedrons as possible, which makes your tail longer. There are other snakes (network players) in the world which will try to fail you.1 weekly downloads
Collision detection on the Cell microprocessor. See the README for more information.
Class library written in C++ using OpenGL to display results of simulations. Offers quick creation of coordinatesystems, graphs, tables, objcts and fonts.
Triangle mesh tool and library. Primary features include generation from mathmatical equation, decimation or edge reduction, clipping, and interactive viewer.
This is a cross platform library allowing user to port their code written for Alias Wavefront Maya SDK to different platforms.
VC++ Viewer for OBJ files. Visual Studio 2003 .NET and 2005
Simple File Browser in 2d and 3d. Intended as a learning project for both the authers and any interested sf.net users.
The Pharos Engine is a compact 3D engine originally intended for the space-based RPG The Alexandria Project. It supports vertex and fragment shaders, a full physics library, .mdl model loading, many built in primitives, and full texture and GUI support.
Smokin' Guns is a GPLv2 licensed first person Western style shooter based on the Quake 3 engine (Id Tech 3) developed by a loosely knit team of developers and artists. This project represents the game engine.22 weekly downloads
GCFP is an open-source tool for visualizing complex functions.
Simple dungeon runner game