Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (15,873)
- Academic Free License (23)
- Adaptive Public License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (53)
- Apache License V2.0 (100)
- Apache Software License (17)
- Artistic License (3)
- Artistic License 2.0 (12)
- BSD License (101)
- Boost Software License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (13)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (8)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (10)
- Other License (155)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (148)
- Public Domain (40)
- Windows (12,097)
- Mac (10,552)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7,625)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (47)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (788)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1,046)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1,013)
- All BSD Platforms (446)
- All POSIX (2,717)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (4)
- OS Independent (2,944)
- OS Portable (1,517)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (56)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (116)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (41)
- Android (6,343)
- Modern (4,823)
- BSD (2,918)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
framework / cms php5 mysql
Small Java game such as "Connect Four" but something differently.1 weekly downloads
Phase Modulation Sound Synthesizer6 weekly downloads
small backup solution using 7zip4 weekly downloads
80% is a .NET based engine using OpenTK. The version presented here generates a random island-landscape upon startup, and supports frustum culling & quadtrees.
Simulator of 8051 microcontrolers
"my dream is good hacker"71 weekly downloads
meta project porting of silc network bot framework to current toolkit, based on samadhi, the SILC robot, written in C, supporting python and perl. comes with alice. not working as of May 2011
@Note2 - A workbench for Biomedical Text Mining1 weekly downloads
2D arcade game in Python, using pygame and numpy libraries, made for CS 321 Game Programing at Western Washington University, Spring 2009.
This project provides a framework with which tests can be configured in a database and run repeatedly. It also aims to provide some tools to assist in the creation of the tests and reporting of results.
Go clock/timer for Android devices.
A location based cms, which use Google Maps and other sweet things. More infos come.
Computes Accurate Fourier Transform via Explicit Integration not FFT13 weekly downloads
A simple Movie Collection App CRUD style.1 weekly downloads
A murder mystery game built from public domain elements.
Applicant Tracking System
Parilya is a educational-pourpose cellular automata framework written in Python and GTK. The main goal of Parilya is to give you the possibility to easily and quickly code your bidimensional cellular automata in a full-featured GTK+ workbench.
This is a fork of the BOSSA project by ShumaTech.
A Small (Yet Meaningless) Game --- Arcade Scroller Flight.
This is for the development an installation of WPMU for the Arts and Administration Program at the University of Oregon.
A INDI driver for the AAG Cloud Watcher.
ACI Launcher Mod Installer1 weekly downloads