OSI-Approved Open Source (50)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (10)
- Other License (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (66)
- Mac (66)
- Windows (48)
- Linux (39)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (35)
- Modern (35)
- Android (34)
- BSD (17)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
QuickSAT is an open source push button satellite design tool environment, following the end to end design and manufacturing of CubeSATs, microsats and SmallSats. The step_SATdb is the database "container" of satellite knowledge and data.
The Objective-C Interactive Simulation Abstraction Layer
The aim of this projects is to develop an open source suite (sweet) of products used by Thaste IT, but hopefully also others, to support QA activities and software testing activities at their clients. Need more information? Go to www.sweetthaste.org
This movie database allows you to share your collection of movies with your friends over the internet. It is also capable of streaming your movies directly to a portable device like your iPhone.
Jira 5 for mobile devices
Open source journey planner for mobiles devices (like Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry or Java ME) designed for transport systems like Transmilenio.
Ultracopier is advanced tool for do copy. It provide speed limitation, error/colision management, themes, translation, ... all in multi-platform.
manage and make available 3D environments created with a new approach to navigation and interaction with the environment itself, more care for specific environments and cultural significance, including entire villages via web
SIP client application for iPhone
A next generation RSS reader
mail2prowl is used to operate the free service http://mail2prowl.de This script receives mails via POP3, reads a special formed recpeint adress and sends the mail to the Prowl webservice. Prowl is a push enabled iPhone Application with a nice API.
Main purpose of the project is to have a dropbox like system but distributed files will not be kept on servers all the information will also be distributed to the clients, the distributed info will be kept in the information cells in crypted forms.
C++ SIP stack based on Chrome source code