OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- BSD License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (31)
- Modern (31)
- Other Operating Systems (31)
- Solaris (31)
- BSD (28)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (26)
- Mac (26)
- Windows (15)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Pyrkki is (will be) Modular Chat client. In future we hope to implement different im-protocols and GUIS but our first goal is to get IRC-protocol and CURSESGUI working.
The project provides an incubator for intelligent agent-assisted, AR gaming-oriented BI applications generated through the STALEMATE Knowledge-based System Design Environment (KBSDE), integrating Web-enabled knowledge bases, data mining and warehousing and directed at asset management and investment banking.
fPanel is a web and telnet based server administration tool. fPanel is released under the GNU GPL and is programmed in Perl.
HTML and HTTP as single executable file
lynxbot is a set of tools and bash functions to help creating webbot beyond the lynx browser. It parses the output of the lynx browser and send him commands trough a fifo specifed in is -cmd_script option.
mod_rotate - Content Rotation Modules for Apache. Allows for controlled delegation of traffic via virtual urls.