OSI-Approved Open Source (129)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (106)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Other License (6)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (137)
- Linux (131)
- Modern (91)
- Mac (86)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (82)
- BSD (77)
- Windows (71)
- Android (36)
- Solaris (30)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- OS: GNU Hurd ×
The GNU Hurd is the GNU project's replacement for the Unix kernel. The Hurd is a collection of servers that run on the Mach microkernel to implement file systems, network protocols, file access control, and other features that are implemented by Unix
The GNU/Hurd Interpose Server implements the Trace/ Reply system over GNU Mach IPC. This system can be used for debugging, tuning, steering and other interesting stunts
Extrai o áudio (MP3) de vídeo baixado do YouTube BR (br.youtube.com). Extract audio (MP3) from video downloaded from Youtube BR (br.youtube.com)
UIAL is a User Interface Abstraction Layer for the .NET and Mono platforms. It's written in C# and will let the developer develop independent of the GUI library the user has available. For example, if System.Windows.Forms is not available, GTK# is used.
This is an icon theme for linux that is a mix between Vista Inspirate and Alien OSX icon themes.
dictionaries-common is a package for the Debian system intended to provide the infrastructure and automatic configuration for spelling tools and dictionaries packages. It also provides a Policy for those matters.
Сервис для проверки доступности доменных имён.
fPanel is a web and telnet based server administration tool. fPanel is released under the GNU GPL and is programmed in Perl.
HTML and HTTP as single executable file
lynxbot is a set of tools and bash functions to help creating webbot beyond the lynx browser. It parses the output of the lynx browser and send him commands trough a fifo specifed in is -cmd_script option.
a software for optimizision database of word press this project is for php and mysql