Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (48)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (8)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Mac (49)
- Modern (49)
- Linux (47)
- BSD (45)
- Windows (44)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (35)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (10)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (25)
- All BSD Platforms (29)
- All POSIX (29)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (9)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Other Operating Systems (17)
- Solaris (13)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
AfA-Scumm is the 2D adventure engine powering AmberfishArts, a community for enthusiasts of classic adventure games as well as a hub for high-quality fan projects. Coded in C++, AfA-Scumm is both very portable and feature rich.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Centralized database for cataloging CD collections. Database is browseable through an HTML interface; a client component generates XML album descriptions with automatic FreeDB lookups that can be uploaded to the server for easier album entry.
Data Type Definition System
The purpose of Freedom net will be to create an UNREGULATED, network ran by WE THE PEOPLE.
Glutmaster is a set of platform-independent classes that wrap GLUT in a C++ object model.
Hashish is a file and string hashing utility that computes cryptograhpic hashes. It is cross platform and includes a gui front end.
Hatari is a cycle-accurate Atari ST emulator for Linux and other systems that are supported by the SDL library. The project has been moved to http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/ now, but this site will stay for providing the historic releases before version 1.0.
The idea of this project is automatize hydrogen Booster system created by Stanley Meyer to implement it in cars,trucks and electric plants as well as for production of free energy.
A Work-In-Progress, Full-Featured, Open Source IRC Client
A powerful cross-platform and open-source 3-D rendering engine.
This is the developer home for Project H.A.R.M.O.N.Y., started on the ponychan.net forums. (Note, the "homepage" for this project is temporary until a dedicated page is created.)
Pysox is an open-source library for the development of isometric, 3D games (RTS and TBS chiefly). It will be scriptable in either Python or Lua. It is written in Objective-C using GNUstep, OpenGL, and SDL.
Bugfixed version and Win32 port for the QTerm bbs client. This is no official release of QTerm. For official source and binaries, please goto http://sourceforge.net/projects/qterm QTerm uses python. Download python source from http://www.python.org
This is a port to Qt/C++ of the Jakarta project's excellent log4j package. Qt users can now benefit from a logging package that can be configured at run-time, thus minimizing (and ideally, eliminating) recompilation.
scl is Objective C library for macOS, iOS and GNUstep with custom set of ObjC classes and extentions of standard CF, Cocoa and Cocoa Toch classes, such as NSString
A basic graphics, sound, input and utility library for games and applications, geared towards flexibility, ease of use/prototyping/debugging, portability and performance.
Tux Writer is a word processor geared towards young children. It provides a simple and kid-friendly interface, letting them get their work done -- be it a letter to grandma, or a school paper -- without being confused by lots of options.
WebRender is a simple, stylish and fast web browser based on Qt and WebKit.
A cross-platform C++ Graphics User Interface library to be used with Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL).
1. project name eXPimenttk (e-SecureOffice) 2.Language Java (req. - at least j2re) 3.target platform - Cross-platform software 4.problem we want to sole- Encryption, Decryption software, File eraser, Messenger, Mailer,Remailer,FireWall 5 target - user
got.backup (good old times backup) will become a backup solution based on rsync.