OSI-Approved Open Source (44)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (27)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (49)
- Windows (49)
- Linux (44)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (37)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (10)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (18)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (31)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (10)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- BSD (34)
- Modern (26)
- Mac (17)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Fuzzy sets, logic, numbers; intuitionistic fuzzy sets, fuzzy linguis
Contributions to Ada bindings to GTK+
GtkI is a multi-platform GUI library that allows programmers to quickly setup GTK+ (The GIMP Toolkit) dialogs without prior knowledge of GTK+. The programming API is very similar to that of the GLUI user interface library.
Widget (GtkLayout equivalent) for overlay output on Gtk window.
Gutenprint for Windows.
An IDE currently supporting C and C++ only. It is used for browsing and editing source codes.
Puzzle game on fractal sets
A portable clone of the original Windows-only puzzle game Lasertank.
Lomovision - an open source software project for the Lomography movement. Animate your photos taken by the Supersampler, Actionsampler, Oktomat and Pop9.
Simple tool for calculating cost of a trip based on mileage
Backup systems in today’s world are available as stand-alone applications or net-backup systems. All of these existing methods require heavy infrastructure for the individual or SOHO users to use these applications for backup systems
"Plexicon" is a desktop application of dictionary written in python with the interface implemented in pygtk. It currently supports two languages : English (being an international language) & Bengali (being my native language)
A portable library for manipulating data disks created with the Roland SP-808 Groove Sampler / E-Mix Studio. A command-based shell ("vs2") to provide a user interface on libvs2. Possibly a graphics interface ("gvs2") as well.
HW(VHDL) and SW of logic analyzer and On-Chip-Verification(OCV) for Value Change Dump(VCD) file format that exported to seemd SystemC ,ModelSIM, and many other EDA tools. Very easy and Simple.
UIMP(Unified Image Manipulation Program) is an OS independent Image Processing system, which provides over 1000 algorithms and supports web online, console and GUI program.
Unified Test and Logging layer for multiple programming languages
Ada-engine, more commonly known as eAda, is a MMORPG engine, with which you can make your own game. It is created in Ada 2005, a fast, strongly typed programming language... [continued at project homepage]
Simple password manager for GNOME.
iceB - free and opensource accounting software for Linux and Windows
A keyboard-friendly image viewer in Gtk2-perl
A graphical user interface and IDE for GNU octave that aims to be feature-rich and nice to use.
A 3d rendering framework