Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (28)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (61)
- Windows (61)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (45)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (9)
- 64-bit MS Windows (5)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (13)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (32)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (4)
- OS Portable (9)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (5)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Linux (45)
- BSD (34)
- Modern (30)
- Mac (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Multi facets CASE/AGL for easy project developments
benchIO is a multi-platform multi-function benchmark for I/O subsystems. It's written in ANSI C compatible with the POSIX standard
curl-benchmark is an open-source tool written in C-language that generates multiple and simultaneous HTTP/HTTPS requests and returns data for performance analysis.
Minimize application downtime by resolving application issues 65% faster. Monitor applications across on-premises, hybrid, and public cloud infrastructures from a single console. Set up intelligent application performance alerts to find and fix issues before they impact business services and end-users. Monitor 200+ applications from a single dashboard—no more wasting time between multiple tools and custom scripts.Advertisement
PyUnit and PyDev extensions for arbitrary Executables
The fast powerful CALC is a desktop scientific calculator, still is under development and tests. The objective is offer a good and easy to use mathematical tool. I hope you enjoy it.
'finddouble' application searches into a directory and all its sub directories. If it finds several times the same file, a warning message is displayed, but no other action is taken. It's main use is to help you optimize you disk usage.
Newspeak is a simplified programming language, well-suited for the purpose of static analysis. The compiler c2newspeak tranforms C programs into Newspeak. Other utilities to manipulate Newspeak programs are also available.
Extreamly restricted but very easy to use certificate authority (CA).
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
Pith ("Perl-Implemented Test Harness") is a lightweight, application-independent framework for building and executing functional integration tests. It allows the test code to exist wholly independently from the testing platform.
This is uptime unix utilite mod. reUptime is currently translated on Russian. Under Windows need Cygwin.