Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (3)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Mac (7)
- Other Operating Systems (7)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
- Android (5)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Modern (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An operating system written in C & assembly.
An 8-bit retro computer (but faster and with much better graphics) which harkens back to “proper” machine code programming when you could hit the metal.
This project is an effort to develop open source software for all old platforms, like MSX, Commodore, AMIGA, Atari, ..... and collect technical information about old platforms, keeping the "old skool" flame alive.
Android, DOS, FirefoxOS, Linux, MacOS and Windows all in one..
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
xbos is designed to be a way to duplicate xbox games. it works by copying the xbox game disk onto the hard drive, and then burns that data back onto a blank DVD, thus creating a duplicate of the original game.