OSI-Approved Open Source (80)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (56)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (8)
- MIT License (4)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Qt Public License (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (85)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (31)
- All BSD Platforms (28)
- OS Independent (12)
- 32-bit MS Windows (9)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- OS Portable (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (7)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (85)
- Other Operating Systems (85)
- BSD (77)
- Modern (73)
- Mac (49)
- Windows (40)
- Solaris (26)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Just like alanine is an essential amino acid needed for protein synthesis, a garbage collector is needed for every modern operating system. AL4nin tries to be that for an L4 based Dylan OS. See design document at http://www.gwydiondylan.org/papers/
The BSDBook Project is an effort at documenting the internals and the interface to the FreeBSD Kernel. This includes parts such as the File Systems, VM Subsystem, Device Drivers, KLDs etc. Routines used inside the kernel will be documented.
A scripting language that works with multiple scripting languages at once.
IRCopoly is an IRC based monopoly type game. It will use mozbot for game play via irc, and a combination of mozbot and php for web based game play. It is in early development, and will be hosted at irc.freenode.net #ircopoly
Ai engine. Human computer interfacean questing interface. Using: festival, mbora, ibm viavoice, justin, htk, wget curl. Project original name: TTT Test Told Terminal (1992 comodore 64).
A Uworld3 variant running on the GNUWorld (www.gnuworld.org) core. To be used on a P10 server (ircu)
This project is a artillery based game that will start out in 2D and then will be moved over into 3D both which will have network componet. The 3D version will support more than two player up to 6.
Qscanq scans every email message submitted to qmail before allowing it to be added to qmail's mail queue. Infected emails are rejected, not bounced, so you won't have to deal with double-bounces during virus outbreaks.
This program will encode whatever you send it into rot13. What is rot13 you ask? An old school encoding system first developed by Julius Caesar to keep military documents safe. Sports file encoding, and copying to your clipboard. GUI planned also.
Ce projet a pour but de créer un gestionnaire des tâches que vous avez ŕ effectuer. C'est une sorte de reminder qui vous rappelle ce que vous avez ŕ faire ! The purpose of this project is to create a manager of the tasks which you have to carry out.