The June issue of SysAdmin magazine brings new lightsabers for the IT security world—sacred PowerShell cmdlets that will move your IT infrastructure security to an intergalactic level. Highlights include:
Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
- PowerShell cmdlet: Find disabled or inactive users in Active Directory
- PowerShell cmdlet: Discover new users in Active Directory
- Infographic: Top IT Security Risks of 2017
- Free tool of the month: Netwrix Auditor Free Community Edition
OSI-Approved Open Source (85)
- Academic Free License (6)
- Adaptive Public License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (3)
- BSD License (15)
- Boost Software License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Other Operating Systems (94)
- Linux (86)
- Modern (78)
- BSD (75)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (75)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (6)
- 64-bit MS Windows (13)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (20)
- All BSD Platforms (32)
- All POSIX (50)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- OS Independent (28)
- OS Portable (11)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Windows (56)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
native inputbox password colorpicker WIN OSX GTK QT CONSOLE C# LUA SSH24 weekly downloads
Java-FreeMote est une télécommande Réseau pour FreePlayer Standalone pour ordinateurs. Elle est écrite en Java. Compatible sous windows, mac et linux.
hypercube33 weekly downloads
An Interactive Visualisation for Tabular Data1 weekly downloads
Pascal Units for Medical Applications23 weekly downloads
MitM pentesting opensource toolkit49 weekly downloads
A Java application for transferring computer files in 5 letter groups
Unix console full screen word processor
The C++ framework for everything and more
TotalIRCd an modified IRC daemon to suite TotalIRC´s needs, released so others can enjoy the benifits of it, MD5 hostmark encryption, Channel Prefix's, such as halfops, protect, owner, Services admin, and much more. /RULES, add lines to the ircd.conf.
antigift is simple cross-platform, files & folders encryption tool
Crypt encryption and decryption is based on ASCII Table Shift.
Pace-IDS is an Intrusion Detection system designed to replace Tripwire, in that it is faster, and more effective of detecting trojan activity, and is easier to configure. All you have to do usually is simply change one variable to your email address.
An Open Source Virtual World Server
Administer IBM MQ objects.56 weekly downloads
A tool written in C++ to generate very large Fibonacci numbers using the primary recursive formula: F(n) = F(n-1) + F(n-2) n > 1; F(1) = 1, F(0) = 0.
sechk - SEcurity CHecKer It is a powerful and useful tool to check if you got exploited and rooted, it will use checksum comparation via md5 sum, it exchanges file lists and csums from the sechk server. It\'s gonna work with all posixes and unixes.
The BSDBook Project is an effort at documenting the internals and the interface to the FreeBSD Kernel. This includes parts such as the File Systems, VM Subsystem, Device Drivers, KLDs etc. Routines used inside the kernel will be documented.
yaSSL, or yet another SSL, is an embedded ssl library for programmers building security functionality into their applications and devices. yaSSL is highly portable, and runs on standard as well as embedded platforms(QNX, ThreadX, VxWorks, Tron) yaSSL is still available but no longer being developed. Current development on the same project continues under wolfSSL. Visit yaSSL Home above for the latest stable release.3 weekly downloads
- language perl / library Graph, XML::LibXML - OS platforms, all platform that support perl and lsof tool - This software aims to realize an HIDS, based on programs behaviour modelling.
Qscanq scans every email message submitted to qmail before allowing it to be added to qmail's mail queue. Infected emails are rejected, not bounced, so you won't have to deal with double-bounces during virus outbreaks.
Confiture is the new generation of the cryptographic software, Confiture use the all new innovation cryptographic.