OSI-Approved Open Source (30)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- zlib/libpng License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- BSD License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (34)
- Mac (34)
- Windows (34)
- Linux (31)
- BSD (30)
- Modern (11)
- Embedded Operating Systems (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Massive G Engine is a simple yet feature-rich extensible 3D simulation engine for Robotics Research and gaming.
A Python binding for the Irrlicht 3D Engine.
Tearsol is a server and client for an MMO service. With incomplete but innovative features like: C++ server to java client parsing, background asset streaming, dead reckoning and full X-platform compatability. http://www.export-games.com
Teresa is an easy and simple 3D humanoid modeller based on X3D and VRML technologies.
The Fendora engine is used for the saga TerraFendora,created by DarksynthPro And is stil in development. its designed Beyond Next-Gen. Written in C#, with support for XML and java. Note, The Fendora Public engine is weaker then the NON public version.
Our aim is to develop a library for geometrical tolerance analysis, that is OS and CAD platform indenpendent. Toleraning is widely used in engineering (manufacturing, computational metrology, quality assurance), but no good software exist.
Yet Another Pacman 3D Adventures is another attempt on the known game to group together classical pacman features, 3D, mini-games, multiplayer aspect, and others. It is a part of a 3D game course project.
baphomet is a cross-platform game engine written in C++ using SDL
A digital animation tool for real-time generation and interpretation of images, video and visual effects, allowing the artist/operator to adjust, on the fly, the parameters of the effects according to his or her own sensibility.3 weekly downloads