OSI-Approved Open Source (64)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (64)
- Android (57)
- Windows (34)
- Mac (31)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (29)
- Linux (29)
- Modern (25)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a chess engine built in java. This chess engine was originally built for the J2ME platform back in 1999. I will try to update the engine with the latest java idioms and fix some of the glaring design flaws.
Mini Fridge for fresh life.
Open source journey planner for mobiles devices (like Android, iPhone, Windows Mobile, BlackBerry or Java ME) designed for transport systems like Transmilenio.
A mobile app containing all you need to know when you wake up.
Cross Platform Application Development Framework
baphomet is a cross-platform game engine written in C++ using SDL
The Cane based on behavior chain analysis data query interface.
A next generation RSS reader
A Monochrome Sketch Tool
Oiri Is a Relay logic Inspector
Mobile 2D, 3D Physics Game Engine for Space-themed Environments
Connects places and objects with the web