Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (52)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- MIT License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other Operating Systems (56)
- Modern (44)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- BSD (34)
- Windows (34)
- Mac (33)
- Solaris (27)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
cmdftp is a command line FTP client for Unix systems that features shell-like functions, passive mode, local and remote transparent modes, broken connection resumption, multiple and recursive file transfers, auto-login, and large file support.
shell scripts for DBMS (Oracle, Sybase, MsSql, MySQL, DB2, PgSQL ...)
The Open Source part of the product fxtool. Over time, more functions will move over to being Open Source plug-ins or modules. Visit the site for more information.
If you'd like to spend less time on integrating data sources and focus on more fun stuff, give Talend Open Studio a try. It's free and open source.Sponsored Listing
A korn shell (ksh) wrapper script to give AIX grep a recursive attribute like gnu grep.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
Implementation of php's zip extension using only php and zip/unzip binaries. It is useful if installing binary zip module is not an option on your server. ZipArchive class is included. Will also provide zip:// handler if users request it.