Object storage is clearly the simplest, most flexible, and most scalable way to store tons of unstructured content. The Scality S3 Server enables developers and businesses to take advantage of this simplicity, for free. Whether you’re programming in Go or Java, or whether you’re using existing applications for personal or shared data management, the Scality S3 Server is a great starting point.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (34)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- MIT License (2)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (2)
- Other Operating Systems (35)
- Windows (35)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (34)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (10)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (30)
- All BSD Platforms (10)
- All POSIX (26)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (1)
- Linux (32)
- Modern (32)
- BSD (26)
- Solaris (25)
- Mac (24)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Prolint is a tool for automated source code review of Progress 4GL code. Prolint can enforce company coding standards and finds sloppy code and code that may perform differently than how the programmer intended.
Python Editor for Eclipse (Pe4elcipse) is an Eclipse platform plugin for editing and debugging Python applications.
This is a port to Qt/C++ of the Jakarta project's excellent log4j package. Qt users can now benefit from a logging package that can be configured at run-time, thus minimizing (and ideally, eliminating) recompilation.
ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Advertisement
ViewPerf is an industry standard OpenGL graphics benchmark application. It reads in a data set and displays the result. The data object is manipulated (rotated, translated, etc...) and the output (frames/sec) is recorded.
The Open Source part of the product fxtool. Over time, more functions will move over to being Open Source plug-ins or modules. Visit the site for more information.
by from is best way to buy and sell
Easily access more than 100,000 products and tools with our robust search engine. Manage your entire IT lifecycle from purchase to renewal all in one place — so you can get more done faster.Advertisement
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
The idea behind this project is to develop an Open Source Groupware program. This involves a server and a series of clients. The goal is to get as close as possible to platform independency / cross-platformism...