OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Linux (9)
- BSD (7)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- Mac (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project is a fork of StarDict.2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
"Fair Trade Global Communication System". FT relies on fair prices to provide sustainable development for excluded producers. Complex environment, spread over the world. GOAL: create ad hoc Computer Supported Cooperative Work (CSCW) mul
Linux Download Manager (LinDM)
My first php application.
A program enables user to sniff URL of browser, to detect mms, rstp streaming media.
"Virtual Infrastructure for Applications and Services Over IP" ViaSIP_NG using latest OpenCloudComputing recommendations to develop Scalable Private-Public cloud platforms. ViaSIP is leveraging ODS - LinkedData, CouchDB, Eucalypus, DatR.ws & Web2Py.
vJudge is an online judge system which hosts programming contests, software development contests and provides employment services.