OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (7)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (8)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Windows (10)
- Mac (9)
- BSD (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Simple interpreter system. Customer, intrerpreter and admin based system. (order and pay) For example ; customer-> translated document(s)->to admin with form->admin to interpreter-> interpreter(translated document(s))->to admin-> to customer.8 weekly downloads
The AMR codec is a C++ implementation of the adaptive multirate codec algorithm where the speech signals are compressed based on the quality of the communication channel.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Php script. When you try to constract Inflatable Helium Baloon, you realy need lots of calculation and detailed matter, so this is what you need. Calculate everything in once. Gas Volume, Baloon Material, to deduct the tare of, Total Lifting Power, etc.
Laboratory Information Management System with Complete Lab. Automation
An easy to extend, highly graphical, easy to use 2D robot simulator specialized for path planning algorithms. Can be used in testing various robotic algorithms, and already used for comparison of path planning algorithms like RRT, RRTConnect, PRM, RboT..
The project 'orasemweb' is intended to map relational database schema and data into Oracle RDF data store . Afterwards anyone can remap the structure and data from Oracle rdf datastore into relational schema script if desired.
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.Advertisement
Remote Access VoIP is a bachelor science of Computer Engineering Thesis. Remote access VoIP aims to enable voice over IP services on mobile devices.
Personal Computer and Television integration software.