OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Python License (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Modern (4)
- Windows (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Linux (2)
- Mac (2)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
On Stop surely a show stopper.
Panchangam means 'Five Limbs', deals with the five divisions of time. An 'auspicious' moment (Muhurtha) is considered very important, for starting a ceremony. This project is to develop software to produce panchangam to a place.
Project Sveccha aims to be the central repository for all things related to localisation of open software for Telugu - Gnome, KDE, Mozilla, Open Office, Pango, php, Perl (to start with). In addition, we will try to develop new fonts, new keyboards/IMEs.