OSI-Approved Open Source (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (8)
- Android (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A set of Open Web standards
A Digital Watermarking is an identification code, permanently embedded into image carrying information about copyright protection.Creators and owners of content use "WaterMarker" to protect their intellectual property rights in internet.
Impala Suite is an easy to use user interface and an enterprise ready, browser based communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages and manage and share calendars, contacts, tasks and notes with the standards complaints.
Its a ps2 media center with ps3 like xmb and internet browser which supports many formats like the .flv (www.youtube.com) which supports media streaming.The media center has all the media playback and usb hdd support.I want your support to do this.
this project is about financial and is for initial developers they also can join, make query
Web Based Bibliography Management System.