OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (6)
- Android (4)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This will be a action game.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A system for keeping your bibliography, notes and comments together.
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
Lowter Class Suite is a set of simple to use PHP classes that can be downloaded via an ease to use control panel that will automatically calculate dependences. There are many classes available and many more on the way.
Talking Digital Clock will be an application available in J2ME for phones/PDAs compliant to MIDP 2.0 and CLDC1.0/1.1. A similar application with more advanced functions/functions will be developed in .Net using C# and .Net 2.0.
cNibbles is a curses based version of the old nibbles game (also known as snake). Your object is to control the worm and help it eat apples distributed on the playing area.
A livedata software for Age of Empires III