OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- MIT License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- Linux (10)
- Mac (8)
- Windows (8)
- BSD (6)
- Modern (5)
- Android (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Syllable Desktop is a complete operating system that is easy to use, powerful, lightweight and extraordinarily fast and responsive. It has its own kernel, filesystem, GUI and applications. Syllable Server is a matching small and efficient Linux server.78 weekly downloads
This is a port of the ebe programming environment to QT.111 weekly downloads
DC client6 weekly downloads
Gain visibility into your network behavior through continuos monitoring of network and servers, real-time tracking of configuration changes, analysing bandwidth bottlenecks, inspecting firewall logs, and thereby avert network disasters.Advertisement
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GSpcplay is a Gnome frontend for the snesapu library. It does playback spc files (SNES audio dumps).
IRIS OPERATING SYSTEM
An operating system for an educational robot based on a Nios II board from Altera. Implemented in Nios II assember and C/C++.
This is going to be a new OSbased on the freebsd source.
The Trion Object Oriented Operating system is an OS that is designed to meet the needs for the 21st century, with a kernel written in C++ and modelled in UML, and lots of features. The project is run by a team of OSDev.org community members.
File sharing client with chat