OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (6)
- BSD (5)
- Mac (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Syllable Desktop is a complete operating system that is easy to use, powerful, lightweight and extraordinarily fast and responsive. It has its own kernel, filesystem, GUI and applications. Syllable Server is a matching small and efficient Linux server.200 weekly downloads
AiR-Boot is a x86 boot-loader that resides completely in track 0 of the harddrive. It‘s also independent of any OS, features a BIOS-like built-in setup, is localized to German, Dutch, French, Italian, Russian (including Cyrillic) and Swedish.50 weekly downloads
This is a port of the ebe programming environment to QT.251 weekly downloads
AOEmu is a high performance server emulator for the sci-fi MMORPG Anarchy-Online. This project aims to provide a fully functional server system for running and maintaining an Anarchy-Online server over one or many server machines running Linux.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GSpcplay is a Gnome frontend for the snesapu library. It does playback spc files (SNES audio dumps).
File sharing client with chat
a new userinterface for developing software for microcontroller MC68HCS12, to be a option for all students that don't run windows, or got tired of all bugs in the software our school is telling us to use.