OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (11)
- Windows (10)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Android (6)
- BSD (4)
- Modern (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is a port of the ebe programming environment to QT.221 weekly downloads
GTCop Professional Security Appliance aims to provide a powerful tool for satellite communications, with enhanced QoS and bandwidth controls. As derived from IPCop Firewall, it is a stable, secure, easy to configure and maintain GNU/Linux firewall box.1 weekly downloads
CubTrix is a graphical user interface with support for real-time applications. Built on top of a small, fast and efficient real-time microkernel.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
IRIS OPERATING SYSTEM
MuOS is a Operating System for x86-compatible hardware.
An operating system for an educational robot based on a Nios II board from Altera. Implemented in Nios II assember and C/C++.
This is going to be a new OSbased on the freebsd source.
The Trion Object Oriented Operating system is an OS that is designed to meet the needs for the 21st century, with a kernel written in C++ and modelled in UML, and lots of features. The project is run by a team of OSDev.org community members.
File sharing client with chat