Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (14)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (12)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (3)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (5)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Android (7)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Java application for transferring computer files in 5 letter groups1 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
An open source Web Portal Framework / Content Management System application written in ASP.NET / C# for the Windows OS platform and Linux MONO.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A Live CD for the Evoluo project.
Mundaneum is a high-quality multilingual online encyclopedia. Building on the work and experience of other online encyclopedias, our aim is to produce a work using the successful wiki process, but having higher academic standards than other similar works.
The free and open source text editor for Mono
Os Magnumis started as a tabletop RPG. This is the C++, command line version of the game.
Domain: Engineering/Manufacturing Design/Collaboration Software Framework. Goal: Detailed Requirements Specifications [Functional, Architecture, Software, API, GUI, Interface Standards, Functional Test and Standards Compliance Test Suites, Audienc
Se basa en la hipotesis de la solución única al dilema de las interacciones físicas. Partiendo de esta premisa pretende de forma simple solucionar el problema incertidumbre en exoenergía.
With over 15 years’ experience in the IT field, SysAid serves over 100K admins globally. Our unique help desk/ITSM solution is built to serve all your IT needs. SysAid provides one centralized system for: information, actions, communication, reporting, support, knowledge & more. Our easy to use ticketing system facilitates over 82M tickets a year, supporting over 2000 organizations in the US alone. We’ve been translated to more than 40 languages.Are you an IT pro at a company with 1000+ employees?Advertisement
php-L-Systems is a web-based PHP Lindenmayer iterative grammar (automated turtle-graphics). Forms provide input: the PHP graphics library renders an image from the specified grammar-values. Plants are common subjects; fractals & chaos too. See the demo!