OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Linux (7)
- Windows (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (5)
- BSD (3)
- Android (2)
- Modern (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Rachota is a portable application for timetracking different projects. It runs on Windows, Linux, Solaris and Mac. It displays time data in diagram form, creates customized reports or invoices and provides suggestions to increase your effeciency.67 weekly downloads
ttyrpld is a multi-OS kernel-level TTY keylogger and screenlogger with (a)synchronous replay support. It runs on Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD.4 weekly downloads
The fast powerful CALC is a desktop scientific calculator, still is under development and tests. The objective is offer a good and easy to use mathematical tool. I hope you enjoy it.1 weekly downloads
AlienDev Portal SYSTEM (ADPSYS) is a complete project of Internet portal system including a powerful forum, news system and other very powerful functionalities. The systme uses the powerful PHP and MySQL languages (and other databases).
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
MyRSS is a web based Ajax RSS reader. The web application allows the user to create a personal collection of RSS feeds which will be parsed regularly for quick overview.
Project S , is a third person shooter (for Win32 platforms) as a hobby.