It's not a matter of it, but when your applications are going to crash. When they do, we will be here to make troubleshooting easier and predictable. Built-in features include 200+ OOTB application and operating monitoring templates, ability to create customized templates for custom applications, dynamic baselining tuned to your environment, and more! Ready to have 60% of your time back? It's yours with Server and Application Monitor.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (6)
- Linux (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The fast powerful CALC is a desktop scientific calculator, still is under development and tests. The objective is offer a good and easy to use mathematical tool. I hope you enjoy it.1 weekly downloads
combb stand for community bulletin board. In the future me and my team hope to get it up and have it made with superior quality up-to-date code.
Delfos is a network of Artificial Intelligence agents that collect data from Internet and is able to take decisions and answer questions based on the data that has been stored previously. The structure of the network is Pr2Pr (program to program).
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
In the year of 2600, war is based on 3 different Empires after one planet with valuable resources. This is a MMO/rpg/RTS/FPS. Please visit our site/wiki for more info.
Invoicing and CRM software for independent sales agents