With over 15 years’ experience in the IT field, SysAid serves over 100K admins globally. Our unique help desk/ITSM solution is built to serve all your IT needs. SysAid provides one centralized system for: information, actions, communication, reporting, support, knowledge & more. Our easy to use ticketing system facilitates over 82M tickets a year, supporting over 2000 organizations in the US alone. We’ve been translated to more than 40 languages.Are you an IT pro at a company with 1000+ employees?Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (14)
- Linux (13)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (2)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (7)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (10)
- Android (5)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
ClockMark is a modern and simple standalone desktop clock with support for alarms, but with a twist - it also supports storing and sharing the alarms on a central server on the internet, similar to the existing browser plugins which synchronize bookmarks
Information portal based on Java technology and a popular open source framework, primary suited for educational purposes. Also suited for individuals and SME use.
James Bond Racing brings the awesome racing with cars full of gadgets and weapons to your home!
MoCo is an environment that can be used for writing and testing assembler programs for various microcontrollers.
PySlovar is a application for editing and viewing of dictionaries in SCDF format(Self-Contained Dictionary Format).
Application for router traffic data gathering (mainly my Vigor2700 Series Firewall Router), such as per-IP bandwidth usage and sessions number. Also information presentation (graphs, pie charts, statistics).
The CyberPHP Project's goal is to develop useful PHP classes for different use - parsing, database connecting, etc.
ZuseCode can create your project with PHP programing language and CI
Aione Editor is web-based tool written in PHP for Mysql and Sqlite databases. It is also a simple but very customized CMS.
hAvOc is a comprehensive system for automatic preparation of examination forms, optical recognition and web publishing of scanned and assessed works.
Masterplan is flexible and small hybrid between cms and framework
open4invoiceing is a small program intented for small business to issue invoices, billing, for keeping information about overdue invoices and more
Physical simulation of pendulums using pyode and pygame written in python.