OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (9)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (1)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (2)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (5)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Mac (8)
- BSD (5)
- Modern (5)
- Android (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Pure Java implementation of small but powerful, modular, scalable, pluggable and configurable platform for assembling desktop (SE) and/or (EE) business applications from small to mid-size enterprises. Built on Spring and Spring RC.8 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Bugzilla-si is Slovenian translation for Bugzilla (3.0). To je slovenski prevod za orodja Bugzilla (3.0).
Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex. All-in-One Capture® grabs your entire desktop, a region, a window, or a scrolling window from any webpage or application—-all with a single hotkey or click. Snagit gives you a simple way to edit. Show a complex process, give detailed feedback, or share important information with the people who need it most. Download your free trial now!Advertisement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The FPA Analysis tool is intended for the analysis of the scope of IT projects in their initial phase by the method of FPA (Function Point Analysis).
MoCo is an environment that can be used for writing and testing assembler programs for various microcontrollers.
The Spider is a game in whitch you must destroy all insects that are coming on your web. You must defend all nets in your house and blow away all silly animals so you can go to the café with the next-door girl. Cool, isn't it?
Treecastle is a project to make a section (the Treecastle) in the Planeshift's world.
crossbow-config is a small open-source programme written in C++ for Linux network configuration. It uses gtkmm libraries for drawing the graphical user interface. It's small and compatible with most popular Linux distributions.