The SourceForge Speed Test measures Latency/Ping, Jitter, Download Speed, Upload Speed, Buffer Bloat, and Packet Loss. Upon completion, you can view detailed reports about your connection. This HTML5 speed test does not require Flash or Java, and works on all devices including tablets and smartphones. Host on your own infrastructure or use ours. For licensing, inquire today.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- BSD (10)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (10)
- Windows (6)
- Modern (5)
- Mac (4)
- Android (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
AJA Project trying specify a binary markup language(AJA-ML) based on XML ideas and developing C++ library(LIBAJA++).
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Graphical software (based CaveML) for creating, viewing and archiving cave and abbiso maps (2D and 3D).
Today's small-to-medium-sized (SMB) businesses and large enterprises are saving on their monthly communications costs by making one simple decision: to switch to a VoIP service solution from their old, outdated Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS). By choosing a new VoIP service, these companies enjoy the flexibility, reliability, call features, and audio quality that only a VoIP service can provide. Plus, they cut their phone bill by up to 70%!Advertisement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Goal of this project was develop MCU Burner software for Linux for Patmel1 programmer hardware originally designed by David Hofr. This burner is connected to computer using LPT. This project is no longer being actively maintained and developed.
Application for VEMA 4.0 magnetometer
This project uses a special web shoping system. All content data are stored in relational SQL database and administration via web interface is easy, fast and effective.
A majority of today's cloud solutions are using some form of VoIP, but Ozonetel’s CloudAgent uses a mix of internet technology with PSTN technologies to create their cloud-based solution. And by taking advantage of this cloud-based solution, contact centers can improve their agents' performance, promote better customer engagement, and boost their bottom line.Advertisement
Gazet is GAIM plugin for azet web chat. Hopefully more web chats will be supported in the future.
gtkalbum will be a GTK application written in C for showing and organising photo albums from digital cameras. It will allow some basic funcions like rotating image. It will show EXIF information and use 160x120 previews directly from JFIF (jpeg) images.