ThousandEyes extends visibility across corporate networks as well as the public Internet, helping to solve issues from the branch through MPLS links and SIP trunks to service provider networks. Simulate pre-deployment capacity, monitor detailed performance metrics and see how QoS settings impact call quality.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- All BSD Platforms (4)
- All POSIX (10)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (3)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (10)
- Windows (6)
- Modern (5)
- Mac (4)
- Android (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
AJA Project trying specify a binary markup language(AJA-ML) based on XML ideas and developing C++ library(LIBAJA++).
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
Graphical software (based CaveML) for creating, viewing and archiving cave and abbiso maps (2D and 3D).
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Goal of this project was develop MCU Burner software for Linux for Patmel1 programmer hardware originally designed by David Hofr. This burner is connected to computer using LPT. This project is no longer being actively maintained and developed.
Application for VEMA 4.0 magnetometer
This project uses a special web shoping system. All content data are stored in relational SQL database and administration via web interface is easy, fast and effective.
Network slow but you don't know the cause? Use Bandwidth Analyzer Pack (BAP) to monitor and analyze network bandwidth performance and traffic patterns. With BAP you can identify which users, applications, and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth. You can also monitor Wireless LAN Controller traffic to see what applications and clients are using your wireless network. Try it free for 30 days!Sponsored Listing
Gazet is GAIM plugin for azet web chat. Hopefully more web chats will be supported in the future.
gtkalbum will be a GTK application written in C for showing and organising photo albums from digital cameras. It will allow some basic funcions like rotating image. It will show EXIF information and use 160x120 previews directly from JFIF (jpeg) images.