OSI-Approved Open Source (14)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (14)
- Windows (14)
- Linux (4)
- Modern (4)
- BSD (3)
- Mac (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A media player classic with built-in codecs265 weekly downloads
Performance and stability8 weekly downloads
Программа моделирования физики3 weekly downloads
A Collection of GUI tools and installations for the day to day use and administration of PostgreSQL servers both on and from a Mac OS X environment.1 weekly downloads
A Java application for transferring computer files in 5 letter groups1 weekly downloads
Mission planning system for IMTP (Institute of Marine Technology Problems, Russian Academy of Sciences) autonomous underwater vehicles.
Small site for custom pages
Personal Budget VP is a free program for managing personal finances.
SocialEngine is a PHP-based social network platform that lets you create a social network on your website. Right out of the box, your social network will offer nearly all of the features found on today's wildly popular social networks.
TaskBook. IT'06 project of AMD students.
Разработка онлайн сервер игры - Lineage 2 Gracia Epilogue
Discrete Mathematics task solutioner. (The Theory For Scheduling / Network Graphs) Contains C++ mathematic algorithms and C# GUI.
This some kind of on-line game
MONAP-II authoring tools for ITS design. The learning process is considered as a monitored and controlled process of learning tasks solving. The adaptive learning control is based on stabilization of subjective difficulty level of learning tasks.