Network security is no longer an insurance policy protecting from a highly unlikely event. Security breaches are the new norm. Having a suite of network security appliances is vital to protect IT assets and keep the business up and running. In our brief 5 min Tech Short see how Security Tool Chaining let’s you optimize and filter data before it enters your security appliance, get the right traffic to each system, and ensure network performance without sacrificing network protection. The solution is simple, it's elegant and it is here today.Sponsored Listing
OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
FOS - open source 32-bit microkernel operating system.
FreeDOS-64 is 64-bit Disk Operating System under development for the AMD64 platform.
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system