OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (9)
- Linux (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Mac (6)
- Modern (6)
- Android (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Online music hits, forum, chat and fps games2 weekly downloads
Chat application using a World of warcraft like interface2 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
A game 3D multiplayer similar to OGame. The object of the game is that one to conquer the universe. The player must develop the own civilization, conquer new planets and fight against other players, assuming the several role of personages.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The GEM 3D engine is a portable, free, open source, easy to use, software development kit which allows you to build high performance 3D graphics applications such as games.
The latest Bittorrent tracker. the sign up is free and we have a lot of things to share with you. Please join us!(pirate-arm.net)
That project is inteded to be a great FreePascal (initialy, then Mono) 3D opensource game which will do a nice flightsim game. Is is intended to work on any Unix/Windows OS-es with OpenGL/SDL.
The Under-Chat is one of the largest realtime chat networks in the world, with approximately 19 servers connecting over 35 countries and serving more than 1,000,000 people weekly.