OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The HSQLDB Plug-in embebs a HSQLDB pure-java database server into the Eclipse workbench for use as a data repository for Java applications developed using the IDE or for extending HSQLDB itself38 weekly downloads
CODE is Code Development's process. A set of values, principles and practices to assist you around the process of software development.1 weekly downloads
Java enterprise internet-enabled system for managing events such as summer camps.1 weekly downloads
A tool to help in customization and generation of reports in PDF to open source web-based systems. It was developed a visual editor using PHP for interactive design of reports, according to the needs of the developer.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
This is a Host Finacy Manager using Symfony Framework over PHP.
QWACK is a computer application aimed primarily at students and scientists allowing them to explore and experiment the concepts of computer programming by using the simple, but yet powerful graphical interface.