OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- Linux (11)
- BSD (8)
- Mac (7)
- Windows (7)
- Modern (6)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
kiki the nanobot is a 3-D puzzle game. It is basically a mixture of the games Sokoban and Kula-World.22 weekly downloads
xoops brasil: themes, templates, modules, tutorial, demo, downloads...29 weekly downloads
The Arc-live(X86-i386)is a distribution live dvd and pendrive with automatic hardware detection and is now included the kernel-3.2.0-4-486/3.2.0-4-686-pae(arc-live-1.0.1-wheezy stable with live-installer).1 weekly downloads
mp3 database - extract, compile and publish ID3V2 tags1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Java Boleto й um sistema de geraзгo de boletos para sites e aplicativos.
This project have objective create a game of cards multiplayer using the linguage Java and AJAX.
Brute-forcing WAN/LAN services
WIRELESS CONFIGURATION TOOL FOR LINUX SYSTEMS. SUPPORTS WPA AND WEP.
A p2p infrastructure to execute computational biology applications.