OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This software gives you at the moment what means any of that blood or urine analyses you do by telling what diseases are associated to high or low values. It's only for educational purposes!
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
My activity involve the identification and classification of polymorphic regions such as microsatellites and single nucleotide polymorphisms, SNPs. Later, I will developed javaSNPer software to find single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs).
The RAF project is a framework pattern, with a Java like approach for development of RIA applications applying a full set of MVC, OO and SOA patterns, principles and wrappers to achieve a robust, efficient and manageable RIA application.
A Joomla extension (component) to allow students to enlist themselves online into exams. It's made having in mind Portuguese K12 Professional Courses, but its quite generic, so it probably works for other countries/models as well.
Web Based Accounting and ERP Software