OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (8)
- Mac (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Modern (4)
- Android (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
open source mobile development environment1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Utilitário para moradores de repúblicas que possuem NetFone da Embratel (serviço disponível no Brasil). O software recebe uma versão digital da conta de telefone e organiza as chamadas por quem a fez, facilitando a divisão da conta.
Digital Magazine System, first for games and after for all types of the magazine.
it s a jail management sytem, complete functions like medical, book, court, and everything that it used on a JMS
A distributed system developed with Python and Django for tasks management expressed by the way of scripts.
cdBB [Coldfusion Driven Bulletin Board] is an open-source message board written using technologies like Coldfusion, XML and Java. It goals to be a complete open source enterprise solution for online communities.
This project will be used for learning and study of Django!
pyERP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool written in Python intended to handle the administration of Small/Medium and Large Companies using web standards. This product runs on Zope (App Server/CMS), uses MySQL (RDBMS) and also ZODB (Object DB).