OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (6)
- Linux (5)
- Mac (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Android (3)
- Modern (3)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
University project to develop a Optical Character Recognition System to read multiple indicators of an invoice.
Jokeware is an Open Source Software Project for a Software created in VB.NET that shows jokes from an online DB.
MonoTV is a mono API for iTV applications development.
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.