OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (12)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (11)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (3)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (11)
- Mac (8)
- Modern (7)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
My program to make possible simulation of algorithm on 3-dimensional graph. We can also to create or load 3-dimensional graph and start differents algorithm. On my home page is available this program as applet. You can run applet if you were using a Java
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
GGCE is a port of the Polish internet communicator 'Gadu-gadu' (gg) to the Windows CE platform (2.11 and 3.0).
RPG Game Engine which is developing by NOESIS Student Science Society
Groupware in Java. Provides group calendar, scheduler, content management system, forum, and other groupware realted features. Easily extensible.
Ever wanted to play Jagged Alliance in Multiplayer? Want to play it on Linux/MacOS ? This project gives you that oportunity. Our target is to create a game similar to JA2, but with full multiplayer support, platform independant and support for user mods.
Small CMS - create categories, documents and publish content. Technology - Java/J2EE.
Groupware software with powerful group calendar as the main part of the system. Other features: events, internal mail system, discussion forums, files sharing module, todo tasks, users database etc. Technology: Java/J2EE.
VDSI is an extensible (plugins based on OpenCV) image processing application. It allows to draw a flow diagram representing predefined image operations and to solve it.
Interpreter języka C# w języku JAVA Interpreter of language C# in JAVA