OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Windows (5)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (4)
- Android (2)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Agnix is a small operating system kernel for i386, supporting 32-bit protected memory mode, paging, hardware switched tasks, memory tests, PCI bus, devices, PCI IRQ routing, RT timers and network protocols.
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Are you an IT pro at a company with 1000+ employees?Advertisement
TSIC is a comprehensive solution for secure Internet connection against all kinds of threats and harmful programs for Windows platforms and ReactOS. It's features include a built-in FIREWALL,IDS,Parental and privacy Control and also antivirus.
It is a very simple operating system. Name sOS=simple Operating System. It's not big project like windows, linux or BSD. It's small OS using console user interface. It is pre-alpha, and it's so many time to beta version.