OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (7)
- Linux (6)
- Mac (6)
- Android (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Modern (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project contain source code of camera simulation in matlab. and also contain Camera calibration: Founding rotation matrix with vanishing points (Pan, tilt, roll estimation), Camera position, Focal-length and Non-isotropic scaling.4 weekly downloads
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
Persian wordpress queries Generator1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The aim is to provide the multiple languages input methods for Java applications. Input methods for Urdu, Pushtu, Kashmiri, Sindhi, Punjabi, Arabic, Persian will be the first priority.
lasharweb is a web based news written php with mysql databse. RSS and XML is enabled. administrator page...
This project is a .Net implementation of Quinlan's C4.5 decision tree making algorithm and offers a GUI to view the resulted decision tree.