OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Windows (4)
- Mac (3)
- Modern (3)
- BSD (2)
- Other Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The Indian Linux Project Goal is to build a Indian language enabled Linux distro & applications with support for Indian Languages4 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A Gurmukhi Text Editor and Word Processor (Punjabi language editor). It will support most used features available in a popular editor/word processor and allow users to enter text, perform searches, edit, spell-check, etc. all in the Gurmukhi script.
this is a UNL (universal networking language) Punjabi Deconverter. UNL is a computer language that enables computers to process information and knowledge across the language barriers.UNL Punjabi Deconverter deconvert UNL document to Punjabi document.
ZeDiv is an open source Core Banking solution. It leverages IFX open financial standard, Java EE and SOA architecture. It is planned as a set of Web Services components.