Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.Advertisement
OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (9)
- Modern (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (6)
- Mac (5)
- Windows (5)
- BSD (4)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A free and reliable P2P BitTorrent client45,986 weekly downloads
A cross-platform GUI library1,077 weekly downloads
Beautiful, Effective, Efficient and Freedom Operating System101 weekly downloads
RAD StudioTM: Build cross-platform apps ridiculously FAST! Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT. Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms. With RAD Studio 10.2 you can securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.Advertisement
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Exigo is a desktop environment using untraditional methods to aquire a high grade of useability.
Famms is a Python module for applying the method of manufactured solutions (MMS) to PDE simulators written in C/C++, Fortran, and Python.
Infinite Engine is an OpenGL Gaming Engine.
A media player software and entertainment system application framework
swiginac is a Python interface to the GiNaC (GiNaC is not a CAS) C++ library, built with SWIG. The aim of swiginac is to make all the functionality of GiNaC accessible from Python.