OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (9)
- Windows (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Mac (8)
- Modern (4)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project1 weekly downloads
This is mongolian first open source CMS. Bumbaak CMS's main goals are: - SEO compatible - Multilanguage support - Very simple and modular - W3C validated
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Сургалтанд зориулсан шинэлэг Монгол портал сайт.
Mongolian - Chinese - Mongolian dictionary
Монгол хэлний орчуулагын систем.
Open source e-dictionary (desktop) application. Our mission: "If every human can understand each other, the world will be better place".
This project is intent to create a simple text editor that can be run in Windows environment. This editor should be able to write traditional Mongolian script with easy input method, can handle mix of Mongolian script, Latin character and numbers.
Ubuntu.mn Web Collabrative System