OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (6)
- Windows (6)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (2)
- 64-bit MS Windows (1)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (2)
- OS Portable (4)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (4)
- Android (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Using open source software to produce well typeset hymnbooks that can be customised to suit the local culture and history of the community. Currently aimed at a Catholic Latin Mass community in Australia.
Latin-to-English translation of the Traditional Latin Mass with grammatical information from William Whitaker's WORDS. Scripts included to create HTML, PDF and plain text renditions.
The Netwrix Auditor Effective Permissions Reporting Tool enables you to quickly track down who has access to what across both AD and file servers, see how that access was gained, and get ready-to-use reports in a few clicks. It is free of charge and will never expire, so you can be sure it’ll be there for you when you need it most.Are you an IT pro at a company with 250+ employees?Advertisement
This is an open platform project for memorizing Catholic Prayers in Latin. The program is written in python/wxpython and utilizes Whitaker's Words for grammar training.
This project's purpose is to provide the official Roman Catholic Liturgy in latin within a word to word translation to help understanding the latin. It is based on php scripts and inserted in the joomla web platform as a joomla component.
OCR c++ library. Include: contour recognition; vectorisation; matrix letter feature recognition; auto page segmentation and detect rotation; SS3 ASM core; XML base; web-based GUI; 99,6% printed Unicode text recognition; letter base up to 1200 letters.