OSI-Approved Open Source (16)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (18)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (15)
- 32-bit MS Windows (95/98) (3)
- 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) (7)
- 64-bit MS Windows (4)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (4)
- All BSD Platforms (3)
- All POSIX (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- OS Independent (6)
- OS Portable (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (3)
- Linux (13)
- Mac (11)
- Modern (7)
- Android (6)
- BSD (5)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A Java application for transferring computer files in 5 letter groups1 weekly downloads
A light, flexible, and East-Asian language friendly 3D game engine.
BLibrestez Robotics Software Library Project
An open source Web Portal Framework / Content Management System application written in ASP.NET / C# for the Windows OS platform and Linux MONO.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A Live CD for the Evoluo project.
Software to build extra language resource for existing software and software library packages and tools for language computing
Hekireki is free Luna Sol Calendar scheduler.
Integrated Architectural Design Program! Intend for BIM!
Mundaneum is a high-quality multilingual online encyclopedia. Building on the work and experience of other online encyclopedias, our aim is to produce a work using the successful wiki process, but having higher academic standards than other similar works.
The free and open source text editor for Mono
Domain: Engineering/Manufacturing Design/Collaboration Software Framework. Goal: Detailed Requirements Specifications [Functional, Architecture, Software, API, GUI, Interface Standards, Functional Test and Standards Compliance Test Suites, Audienc
This lib(python) will provide APIs for Chinese, Korean, Japanese characters exchanging.
GH Trading System
A web-based Go ("http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_(board_game)") playing client and server.
php-L-Systems is a web-based PHP Lindenmayer iterative grammar (automated turtle-graphics). Forms provide input: the PHP graphics library renders an image from the specified grammar-values. Plants are common subjects; fractals & chaos too. See the demo!
Portalian is a large scale portal CMS with TRUE portal look like yahoo(US), aol(US), goo(JP), daum(KR), and sina(CN), etc. No more portal CMS with amateur look!